Re: STS and SM bogus counting?

To: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: STS and SM bogus counting?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:18:23 -0600
Next year I'll be at every event, except those that conflict with
>vacations (gotta have priorities, after all).
===========================
Do the ultimate; plan races AS your vacations.  It rocks!!  As a matter of
fact every vacation day I took this year (more than 20 days) was race
related.  In 1999 the Nats was a 10 day vacation and this year it was 2.5
weeks including the Peru Evolution Warmup event over the Labor Day weekend
and the Solo Nats.  It would've been 2 more days had I known in advance that
the local Porsche Club puts on a "track day" event at Heartland Park the
weekend following the Solo2 Nats.  It'll definitely be on my 2001
schedule!!!

I've had the opportunities to visit new and strange places due to racing
such as Iowa, Nebraska, Indiana and Salina Kansas.  Of course the most that
I usually got to see of these places were fast food joints, motels and back
roads leading to the event sites.  But that's not necessarily a bad thing.
;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T  (4 door)
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."
Winston Churchill, Sir (1874-1965), on formal declaration of war