RE: PCA and SCCA

To: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>, <jwalter@ptra.com>,
Subject: RE: PCA and SCCA
From: "eric salem" <ebsalem@radiks.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 14:41:30 -0600
> Now ask me how I really feel about uppity P car owners that always want
> their way.

James you are correct some PCA members are jerks. But there are jerks in the
SCCA too. Some jerks aren't even in car clubs!

>From your statement above I can only conclude that if I campaign to change a
rule that effects my ACR Neon I can do so without offending, whereas if I
comment on the class my 911 is in I'm uppity.

To everybody else who's ever had a bad experience at a PCA event I'm sure
Matt will join me in extending an apology.

thanks,