Re: Street Mod exclusions, was: What's wrong with this picture?

To: "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Street Mod exclusions, was: What's wrong with this picture?
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 07:48:05 -0500
Mike:

A fair and reasonable response. I guess for the P-car crowd is either better
equity within the current classes (those cars that are tuned, stock seems
good right now) or add a SMX or a class where they can play, and add in the
other excluded vehilces (Supra, etc.
)
Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.