Re: Trophies

To: chrstson@netins.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trophies
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 19:46:20 EDT
In a message dated 9/27/00 4:14:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
chrstson@netins.net writes:

<< I agree 100%!  Someone said "this is not little league"  Actually, in my
 book it is, and I don't have any problem with everyone feeling good.   I
 like the idea that part of my 90 bucks for entry went to buy all of those
 trophies, in my mind that is the best use of money at nationals. (Other
 than the port o johns, it would be hard for me to hold it for a whole
 week.)

 Jeff Christianson
 #65 em >>

I think we could go back a few days to my original statement. "This ain't
Formula 1,
its a bunch of guys(and gals) sliding around traffic cones in a parking lot".
I can dance around my living room in my underwear and I will never be
Madonna!!!

Mike(I stole that last line from a movie, can anyone guess which one)B. 99cm

Just trying to take the edge off of the latest hand grenade throwing contest