Trophies

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trophies
From: "The Christianson's" <chrstson@netins.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:20:38 -0500
>From Rocky:
> IMHO, it ain't broke. We're just a bunch of gearheads out having fun with
> our cars. Let's not get so self-important we have to start putting limits
on
> the fun or the sense of accomplishment.

I agree 100%!  Someone said "this is not little league"  Actually, in my
book it is, and I don't have any problem with everyone feeling good.   I
like the idea that part of my 90 bucks for entry went to buy all of those
trophies, in my mind that is the best use of money at nationals. (Other
than the port o johns, it would be hard for me to hold it for a whole
week.)

Jeff Christianson
#65 em