Re: Powder Puffs 'r Us

To: Mike Shields <mshields@inconnect.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Powder Puffs 'r Us
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:19:41 -0500
At 07:52 PM 9/25/00 -0600, Mike Shields wrote:
<snip>
>I feel that flaunting the fact that you won $1000 worth of tires in a
>class which went ~2.5 seconds slower (which would have placed you, the
>CPL winner, in 15th place in CP - still in the trophies may I add, but
>down with us slower male drivers who don't have a built in advantage) in
>the EXACT same cars is just bad form in my book.

I do believe you are comparing apples to oranges!  A logical person would NOT
conclude this year's CPL Champion would have placed 15th in CP since CPL ran
2nd heat and CP ran 5th.  Do you really believe weather and track conditions
did not change between the heats???  Of course, if CPL was quicker than the CP
Champion, I am sure you would ASSUME that weather and track conditions came
into play.  GMAFB!

> Of course your
>co-drivers are happy that they got extra $$$ in tires. Double the
>results without double the competition, IMO.

And you, Sir, appear envious!  Susan should be flattered.  There were 12 CPL
competitors so how can you imply the class was without competition.

>If I offend, sorry, but I don't think there's anything anyone can say
>which will change my opinion.

Typical!  You probably don't stop to ask directions when you are obviously
lost
either.

Regards,
Sam