Re: skirts in mod class question

To: miket@interaccess.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: skirts in mod class question
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 23:32:15 EDT
In a message dated 9/25/00 7:06:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
miket@interaccess.com writes:

<< So, if you really want to talk about women running in mod classes,  calling
 them "skirts" is almost as bad as calling them "powderpuffs"!

  Note:  This is a (not very good) JOKE" intended to get us all back to a
 stress free, enjoyable team.net.

 Mike Taylor >>

Ding,Ding,Ding. Mike Taylor you win the prize!!!! I'm sure what the prize is?
But its
yours.

Mike(come on you guys. Theres nothing that will erase one fact. We are still
the people sliding around traffic cones in a parking lot!! It ain't Formula
one!!) B. 99cm