Re: DSP, was Nationals entries

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DSP, was Nationals entries
From: The Narbys <narby@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 23:58:56 -0500
"Linnhoff, Eric" wrote:

> There was this guy in Texas, Kevin Daigle I believe, that tried to SP his
> Neon.  I don't think his outcome was as good as he had anticipated though.

Kevin is from Louisiana, the red-headed stepchild State in SOWDIV.

Kevin and I built the suspension on that car together - adjustable shocks,
excellent springs, PU bushings. He had Keiser aluminum wheels on it with
Hoosiers, and would regularly trample all over my DP X1/9 in regional events. As
far as PAX times went, he was blowing the rest of us into the weeds. The motor
was awesome (with the programmable EFI) in between explosions. Well driven and
fully developed, I think the car could have been very competitive. It was well
on its way when Kevin had to change jobs and give up autocross. The car is for
sale, contact me if you are seriously interested. I can get a list of mods and a
price. Somebody with about $10-15K to spend could solve this whole debate next
year. I have neither the money nor the interest in a FWD car, otherwise I would
be all over it.

Doug Narby