DSP, was Nationals entries

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: DSP, was Nationals entries
From: miket <miket@interaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 00 15:20:16 -0500
Really??  I'm not convinced.  At the 1999 Natioanls, Mark Daddio was about 2.9
seconds off of the DSP winning X1/9.  I know 2.9 seconds is alot, but I'd bet
most or all of that time could be made up with a serious SP'd Neon - lower,
sway bars, bigger rubber, more power, less weight, limited slip diff, etc...

Mike Taylor