RE: Tool brands and quality? Non-Autox related.

To: <Hottvr@aol.com>, <solo2crx@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tool brands and quality? Non-Autox related.
From: "Jodi Fordahl" <soundtire@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:17:43 -0700

Maybe your wife. I personally wouldn't be caught dead watching those
channels and neither would most of the women I know.
-Jodi Fordahl

I stay away from anything thats Chinese!!!!!!!!! Harbor Fright sells tons of
the stuff.
If you don't want to spend a fortune buying Snap-on or Proto or SK  but
heres
a suggestion. Watch QVC or Home Shopping!!! I bought an entire set of
Craftsman
hand tools just to keep in the trailer for $229.00. Its pretty much
everything you would need to tear down a CM car to the "Tub"!!!! This set of
tools was for sale the
next week at Sears in Kansas City for $699.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can get
a really good
deal on tools if you watch these channels(Get your wife to do it and call
you
out of the garage)often.

Mike(It worked for me)B. 99cm