Re: Buying a win?? Spend it on school.

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Buying a win?? Spend it on school.
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 16:58:25 -0700

OK, you are killing me.  I didn't say you sucked.  I was using you as an example
of an AVERAGE driver.  I think you described yourself in terms similar to that
in a past post...

I raced a Probe GT for 2 years to 2 Divisional Championships.  Fun car but not
the "class of the class" anymore.  The example is still valid.  Average driver
in a maxed out Type R and a top driver in an average car (Probe GT, VR6 VW, you
insert your favorite "I" stock GS car) - Top driver wins - EVERY TIME.

Driving skill is easily the most key piece of the pie.  At the National level,
when the difference between top drivers is minute, car set-up become a larger
portion.

Read the posts from the experienced drivers - and learn from them.

AB

Hottvr@aol.com on 07/23/2000 08:33:44 PM