RE: Was nutty ESP - now Classing cars vs. people

To: Jeff Winchell <jwinchell@Giftspot.com>,
Subject: RE: Was nutty ESP - now Classing cars vs. people
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:19:30 -0700
At 11:41 AM 5/31/2000 -0700, Jeff Winchell wrote:
>BTW, that 4th place M3 driver wasn't Todd Green. It was an even more unknown
>driver. But perhaps there are just lots of unknown M3 drivers who happen to
>be getting real good, real fast this year.

Navid Kahangi has been real good and fast for several years.  I first met
him at a BMW CCA autocross in 1998 where I set FTD and he was just a few
tenths behind.  Since then he probably has done another 60 plus events
(autox and track days).  His driving, car preparation, and mental toughness
have shown a steady improvement over that same time period.

--
Rex Tener
rex_tener@yahoo.com