Re: Was nutty ESP - now Classing cars vs. people

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Was nutty ESP - now Classing cars vs. people
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 08:56:36 -0400
It didn't look like Danny P was sandbagging to me.  Diemer
ran well and was within striking range all weekend.  Onks
and Litterer were also running well.  It appeared all of the
B/SP cars were tweaked from last year including Dan's
car (different rubber) so using last year's results to project
competitiveness ain't gonna work.

Scotty, if you think Tunnell wouldn't be running your times
this year you haven't seen him run THIS YEAR.

Kent Rafferty

> Sorry Adam, I am just not buying it. I think the world
of some of these guys but Larry was 3 seconds off at
Nats, Jerry was 5.5 seconds off at Nats, Bob T has
*NEVER* beaten me in his M3 *EVER* and big bro
Danny has more often than not. If Danny wasn't baggin
then I am goin to get our ol car back tommorrow cuz
BSP is gettin soooooooooooft ;-)