Re: SCCA Spokesperson...... :-)

To: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>, <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: SCCA Spokesperson...... :-)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 00:32:52 -0500
>I am considering how to support the tire companies that work to make our
sport better.. I run hoosiers so I figured I would buy their street tires,
untill I found they are just rebadged Kelly-Springfield tires..
==========================
Ewww, I'd have to pass on them as well.

Kellys are my all time least favorite "performance" street tires.  They only
slightly out-stink the terribly sucking BFG Euro T/As.  I only hope that the
new Kumho steet tires (at about the same selling prices) perform better,
especially in the rain.  The Kelly Chargers might as well be hard slicks in
wet weather.

Hmm, Hoosier sticky street tires eh?  Could be interesting.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Education is neither intelligence nor wisdom. An educated
fool can always find a philosophy to justify his folly.
I have no idea who originally said this.  But I like it.