Re: MR2 power window ) :

To: "Eric W. Clements" <ewc4@juno.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MR2 power window ) :
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 21:17:31 -0500
I had this happen to my '89 MR2 and I got out the factory service manual and
started to trace circuits etc.  Then I discovered that the power window lock
switch which is by the drivers power window switches had accidentally gotten
pressed.  Since I never used it I had forgotten that it was even there and
with it depressed, neither the drivers side or passenger side controls will
raise the passenger side window.  Once I depressed the switch again to unlock
-- the window worked again.  Hope that is it :-).

Kevin Brown