Iowa Region Sprots Car Weekend.

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Iowa Region Sprots Car Weekend.
From: "The Christianson's" <chrstson@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 21:52:11 -0500
The Iowa Region will be hosting our annual Sports Car Weekend June 5th and
6th, at the Waterloo Greyhound Park.  This event promises to be two days of
great Solo II action at one of the best sights in the Midwest. (Site of
last years BFG Cen-Div event)

We will kick off on Saturday with registration starting at 10:00am and the
first car running at high noon.   Sunday we will send the first car out at
11:00.

Registration for both days will be $25 for SCCA members and $35 for Non
members.  One day will be $15 and $20 respectively.

Don't miss the fun.

For more information call Jeff Christianson at 319-432-7286, or Jeff
Ellerby at 319-373-2785.

See you there.

Jeff Christianson
#65 EM