Re: The "K" tire

To: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>,
Subject: Re: The "K" tire
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 09:14:35 -0500
>Ok a couple of us have kidded Ken, andnow Brian needs the same
treatment.
>Seriously how about some discussion from those with out vested
interests in
>either Brands.
>
>For those out of the know Ken has a long time committment with BFG and
since
>Kumho is a sponsor of the McKamey Schools Brian obviously has some
influence
>from that direction
====================================
Yeah, well, apparently Brian has little influence back the other
direction on the powers at Kumho.  For some odd reason they just won't
bring a 225/50-14 tire to our drooling small car market.

BTW, do any Neon hotshoes out there run on Kumhos since they "only" come
in a 205/55-14 size?  I'm starting to think that my Toyos may not be
much better than street tires.  Especially after yesterday's
performance, or lack thereof.  :^(

I simply cannot afford the short lifespan of the BFGs and Hoosiers but
want something better than my current Toyos.  Hmm, I guess what I really
want is a cheap yet very fast set of tires.  Is that so wrong?

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Mustang Sally,
guess you better slow your Mustang down.
"Mustang Sally" by Wilson Pickett