Re: Tire History Lesson - Again

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire History Lesson - Again
From: Walter Fooshee <wfooshee@csi.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:37:59 -0500
The truck treads you see laying around are not retread separations. Look
carefully and you'll see belts, ply materials, etc. which are not part
of a retread. What you see is real tire destruction, i.e. belt
separation. Maybe one tire was running at half pressure or something.

OTOH, that's not to say that a tire may be 184 years old, recapped 48
times or something. . . . .

Walter Fooshee
Dixie Region Probe GT