Re: Tire History Lesson - Again

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire History Lesson - Again
From: RacerRay52@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 18:05:08 EDT
In a message dated 4/23/99 5:57:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jhadler@rmi.net
writes:

<<   A good retread is perfectly safe and there is no good reason why
 > retreads should not be allowed in Solo2

        But that's just it. Whereas a tire manufacturer is quite likely to
 produce a reliable product. Tire retread companies are widely varied.
 Some might be excellent, and others might be really shady. How do we
 determine which we should or could allow?

 -Josh2 >>

     I guess it is like everything else you buy. You pays your money and
takes your chances. If retreads were allowed in Solo2 the word would get
around as to what's hot or not.

Ray