Re: The tire thing^n

To: Paul and Meredith Brown <racers@rt66.com>
Subject: Re: The tire thing^n
From: John Whitling <alliancemillsoft@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 09:46:36 -0400
Poorly enforced! Any other sanctioning body would have enforced the intent of
the
rule. SCCA officials had every right, according to the rules, to enforce the
rules. The tires were clearly different to everyone. It was an SCCA event and
BFG
made a concerted effort to circumvent the rules ... not to just a few "contract"
drivers (as had been the case in the past, but that's another issue) but to
everyone that had pre bought BFG tires for that event.

Another thing ... do you really think that BFG would have produced hundreds of
thousands of dollars of tires for that event without some "quiet approval" by at
least one SCCA official???? I wonder ....

John Whitling