Re: Street Tire classes

To: <DUELRACER@aol.com>, <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Street Tire classes
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:42:41 -0700
I really appreciate the constructive comments on street tire classes, as its
a pet project for me and one that San Diego Region has expressed an interest
in exploring more fully.  It's clear that it can be both popular and draw
new players.

Richard Nichols
rnichol1@san.rr.com
86 Mustang SVO TII 1C: ESP/FSP/?

72 Pinto Sedan 2.0 3J - Original Owner, Restored
On display at the San Diego Automotive  Museum,
                June 99 through January 00