Re: Directions to TMS from DFW

To: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Subject: Re: Directions to TMS from DFW
From: Jefrem Iwaniw <jiwaniw@iigo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 09:41:35 -0500 (CDT)
Hi Josh,

This is *really* easy.

1:  Take the North exit from DFW.
2:  After the toll booths, you'll want to take 114 West (right exit,
270 degree turn).
3:  Make sure you take the 114 fork that comes-up about 2 miles later
(take one of the two right lanes).
4:  Stay on 114 West for quite a while -- it quickly changes from a
big highway to a rural looking road.  Figure about 15-20 miles.
5:  TMS will be on your right, immediately following your intersection
with I-35W.

There are other ways (e.g. take south exit, take 183 West, to loop 820
west, to I35W North, to TMS exit), which may be quicker during odd
hours, but are generally more congested.

Hope you have fun while you're here!

-jef