Re: Directions to TMS from DFW

To: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Subject: Re: Directions to TMS from DFW
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 20:50:07 -0500
Hey, Josh

I would have thought that some of the TX Region guys would have jumped
on this by now but, since they haven't, my best guess would be to take
the main highway (97/121) north out of the airport complex until you
get to highway 114.  Then head west until you get to I-35W.  If you go
straight across the Interstate, 114 will take you right into TMS.  If
you turn south on I-35W, it will take you to the HQ hotel (about 6
miles south of that intersection, I think)

Hope that helps

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman