Re: Fw: A Free Gift -- tell your friends!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: A Free Gift -- tell your friends!
From: PaxsACR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 08:03:58 EST
Now Pat, it really is a good deal, I did it on the other offers and recieved
the subscriptions. Interestingly enough I haven't recieved any junk mail or
actual spam because of it either. Its not like he's sending joke mail, or
requests for everyone to send a dollar to some sickly Russian kid, or MML.
Sometimes we help each other with shocks and tires, sometimes we just share a
good deal. Eric, you can keep these offers coming to me whenever you like.

In a message dated 3/27/99 12:57:46 PM Central Standard Time,
washburn@dwave.net writes:

<< Eric Linnhoff wrote:

 > How-dee all.
 >
 > I get one of these offers about every other month (hardly what I'd call
 > spam)...

 In your opinion. Others might not agree.
 --
 Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net> >>