Re: Where can I find results from Atlanta 3/28 event?

To: Russ McBride <russmcb@bellsouth.net>, auto-x <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Where can I find results from Atlanta 3/28 event?
From: Rex Weatherford <rweatherford@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 07:59:33 -0500

Russ McBride wrote:

> I participated in an autocross this past Sunday at Atlanta Motor
> Speedway.  They didn't have results following the morning session.  Are
> they available anywhere online?  I was in DSP.
>
> TIA.
>
>    Russ

The results will be available ASAP.  I will post a notice when they are up
on the Atlanta web site and my personal site.  I have not recieved the
results yet, so we have not been able to convert them to HTML.

I'm sure it will be soon.

Thanks for your patience.

--
Rex Weatherford (cone killer)
92 Beretta GTZ 2.3 90,000 miles
#22 GS Atlanta Region SCCA Solo II G-Stock
95 Grand Am GT 3100 V-6 (can't get my wife to let me race it)
http://www.mindspring.com/~rweatherford/rexw/rexhome.html