Fw: A Free Gift -- tell your friends!

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: A Free Gift -- tell your friends!
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 12:30:50 -0800
How-dee all.

I get one of these offers about every other month (hardly what I'd call
spam) and thought I'd pass the offer along to my friends.  Oh, and Mike too.
;^)

It's a "for-real" offer but I already have a free 2 year subscription to
this magazine as well as other free subscriptions like Motor Trend, Car &
Driver and Road & Track compliments of the Erebuni Corp.

So try it out.  Hey, to me it's worth the extra message I get about once a
month regarding Erebuni's sale specials.

Good luck and the message is below.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

You jump in front of my car  When you know all the time
That 90 miles an hour  Girl  Is the speed I drive
You tell me it's all right  You don't mind a little pain
You say you just want me to take you for a drive
"Crosstown Traffic"  as recorded by Jimi Hendrix

>Dear Loyal Visitor:
>
>At Erebuni Corp., we appreciate your involvement with our site, and are
>delighted you've taken advantage of our free Motorcyclist Magazine
Bonus....