SP Turbo's

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SP Turbo's
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:14:30 EST
I want to add that I believe the proposed SP turbo exhaust limitations are
just the ticket for balancing the scales with the NA vehicles.  Maybe you'll
remember my Team.net post of a letter sent to the SEB proposing some type of
limitation (let the stone-throwing resume) for turbo vehicles.  In later
discussions this exact same turbo exhaust limitation is what several
competitors and myself concluded would be the answer.

The fact that the SPAC came up with the same idea independently is a
validation of the proposed change IMO.

M. Sipe