Re: When's it gonna get warm?

To: eric10mm@qni.com
Subject: Re: When's it gonna get warm?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 00:11:42 EST
Eric Linhoff writes:

<<  Nothing personal, but there are several cities that I have absolutely no
 desire to ever visit.  Wash DC (murder capital of America despite the most
 draconian gun laws known to man), Chicago (dirty, noisy and cold), New York
 (Chicago times ten, with artsy-fartsy types all over the place) and
 especially never, ever Los Angelos.

 Mind you, I've never been to any of these places but I've got friends and
 family that live there and I watch the news each evening.

 I happen to enjoy my sporting firearms but California is too
 unconstitutionally restrictive about letting law abiding, honest, tax
 paying, intelligent (shut-up Mike), responsible citizens like me own these
 perfectly safe items, "cuz they are the weapons of choice for criminals".
 To that I say, Bull Hockey!!!!   To quote another, "Ted Kennedy's car has
 killed more people than my guns ever have, leave me alone".  >>

I moved out here from Missouri.  Grew up in Ohio, Iowa, and Northern Missouri.
There was a guy terrorizing NorthWest MO towns when I lived there until the
folks in his home town finally got together and killed him.  Yeah, California
is TOO violent.  I went to school in the Ozarks, where I discovered that
Picasso was a realist, not a surrealist.  I always thought those people he
painted with both eyes on one side of their nose were products of too many
drugs.  I found out that they were more the product of a family tree with no
branches.

Yeah, I'd stay back there, if I were you, Eric...

<<  And that C.A.R.B is just plain a pain in the butt to hot rodders.  ;^)  >>

And that affects your D/S Neon exactly how?

<<  On a lighter note however, I do hear California, especially the southern
 parts, has quite nice weather most of the year but there are just too many
 laws that conflict with my personal beliefs, opinions and hobbies to ever
 live there let alone visit for any length of time.

 Again, nothing personal.  These are just my personal opinions but if I had
 to move from my home state of Missouri (cold winters and hot summers) to
 another state it'd be either Texas (west or south but not east) or Arizona
 (preferably not Phoenix, it's like KC plus 20 degrees in the summer, way too
 hot & humid).

 But yes, we have crazy people here in the midwest, like Mike and I.  But
 it's a good kind of crazy.   Since we live in a cow-town, call us cow-crazy
 if you want.  ;^)  >>

Not to mention some of the worst serial killers in history...  I don't miss
the summers or winters, though October in the Midwest can be pretty
spectacular...

Just my opinion.  Y'all can pick out the parts where ahm pokin fun...

CHD