Re: When's it gonna get warm?

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>
Subject: Re: When's it gonna get warm?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 00:06:56 -0800
>I moved out here from Missouri.  Grew up in Ohio, Iowa, and Northern
Missouri.
>There was a guy terrorizing NorthWest MO towns when I lived there until the
>folks in his home town finally got together and killed him.  Yeah,
California
>is TOO violent.  I went to school in the Ozarks, where I discovered that
>Picasso was a realist, not a surrealist.  I always thought those people he
>painted with both eyes on one side of their nose were products of too many
>drugs.  I found out that they were more the product of a family tree with
no
>branches.
>
>Yeah, I'd stay back there, if I were you, Eric...
===================
Unfortunately there may be some truth to that family tree reference.  It
would explain a few things about Mike B.  ;^)

><<  And that C.A.R.B is just plain a pain in the butt to hot rodders.  ;^)
>>

>And that affects your D/S Neon exactly how?

======================
It doesn't.  But I also have other automotive interests.  I sure do miss my
455 cid Cutlass.  I miss being able to run low 12's in the 1/4 mile with 3
people in the car before I even hit the laughing gas button.  Mmmm, can you
say "dual Rochesters"?  I'm fairly sure that the folks at C.A.R.B can't.

> But yes, we have crazy people here in the midwest, like Mike and I.  But
> it's a good kind of crazy.   Since we live in a cow-town, call us
cow-crazy
> if you want.  ;^)  >>
>
>Not to mention some of the worst serial killers in history...  I don't miss
>the summers or winters, though October in the Midwest can be pretty
>spectacular...
>
>Just my opinion.  Y'all can pick out the parts where ahm pokin fun...
>
>CHD
======================
Oh yeah, oh yeah, well, I can't remember the last time we had a good knock
down drag out riot here.  Or a good earthquake.  Or freeway shootings.
Around these parts we just drive by the other homies treailer home to bust
our caps.  ;^)  It must've been the long winters that drove those other guys
crazy.  I think it's starting to affect me, the voices are getting harder to
resist.

Of course my voices say things like "go ahead and get the 200 horse nitrous
kit for the Neon and only use it the one time" or "tequila really is your
friend, here have another one".  That last one I'm starting to get some
doubts about though.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13