Re: Any Ideas?

To: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>, <dstohn@mediaone.net>,
Subject: Re: Any Ideas?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 22:29:24 -0800
>You think it's cool that Eric Walks the proper lines?
>or the fact that A man actually knows how to shop?
>I use the term "Man" loosely, Reguarding Eric.

=====================
HEY!!!  I resemble that remark.  Besides I was just buying bachelor food.
You know, every meal is a Banquet.   ;^)

>Jeff Lloyd
>Team Laughing Stock "Lucky" #7
>
>PS Team Laughing Stock Took First Place in Class A Ice races this
>weekend in New Hampshire!!!  Thanks to yours truly..
>also solotime does not have my TLS window banner yet I allready paid
>for it... still waiting...
========================
Mark & Jean are supposed to be throwing one of the TLS window decals into my
over $200 order that they're filling as we speak.  I hope it comes soon.
Dang I'm impatient.  When's March 28th and the racing season ever gonna get
here?????

(Best Homer Simpson impression)  Mmmmmm, donuts.  Mmmmmm, racing.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T