Re: Any Ideas?

To: "Debbie Stohn" <dstohn@mediaone.net>, "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Any Ideas?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 22:43:34 -0800
>> or the fact that A man actually knows how to shop?
>
>That's a rather sexist remark, don't you think?  Personally, I don't
>like shopping unless it involves jewelry, cars, other hobbies...

================
Hey, I'm a sexy guy.    ;^)   No qualms about it but a man (and woman) has
gotta eat to have enough energy to drive fast.

>> I use the term "Man" loosely, Reguarding Eric.
>
>Eric, don't let him get away with that.....
====================
Nah, first chance I get I'll short sheet him or give him a great big
homophobia inducing bear-hug in public.   ;^)   All's fair in love and
racing.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13