RE: Tiny bubbles...o...o....o....o.....o...

To: "'Autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tiny bubbles...o...o....o....o.....o...
From: <rsmith@bfmni.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 18:31:19 -0500
John;

Yes I have heard the same thing about silicone based brake fluids. Something
about the compressibility of the base fluid.

I have been quite satisfied running the Ford spec fluid for Autox and Solo
1. I buy it in small containers, usually service the brakes twice a month
during the summer months (before my track events). I did about 30 events
(Autox, Solo 1, driving schools and track lapping days) in the 6 months of
summer that are available here in the great white north.

I used to use Castrol SRF exclusively but it was much more affordable when I
had a product sponsorship. Now it's the FORD spec fluid!

Racer Robb - also an Old Fartz by bithdate!