Re: Tiny bubbles...o...o....o....o.....o...

To: Karl Witt <kwitt@shore.net>
Subject: Re: Tiny bubbles...o...o....o....o.....o...
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 16:42:35 -0800
Thanks for the numbers, Karl.  They really help put things into
perspective.  And, since this thread started with a discussion of tiny
bubbles and absorbing water, I feel better, now, about recommending
Castrol LMA as a lower-cost alternative to the high-priced spreads!!!
8<{)  It's better than most off-the-shelf fluids DRY and it's better
than most of the expensive fluids WET!!  But it's not quite as good
DRY as the more expensive ones.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman