RE: What temp should I expect

To: "'Kurt Eckert'" <kurt@kurteckert.com>,
Subject: RE: What temp should I expect
From: "Thomas Wiencek" <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:35:35 -0500
Please tell us what you find.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-alpines@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-alpines@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Kurt Eckert
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 9:08 AM
To: Alpine folks

Thanks for the info,

It is a complete rebuild done by Bob "Herbeam" Willis and Smitty's of
San
Diego a few years ago. It has less then 150 miles on it after the
rebuild.
So effectively it is a new engine. I am going to pull out the thermostat
and
try running it without that to see if that might be causing the problem.
If
that is not it then I will check to see if I have any combustion gases
in
the water system. I really hope not. :(

Kurt