Re: What temp should I expect

To: Alpine folks <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What temp should I expect
From: Kurt Eckert <kurt@kurteckert.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 10:08:06 -0400
Thanks for the info,

It is a complete rebuild done by Bob "Herbeam" Willis and Smitty's of San
Diego a few years ago. It has less then 150 miles on it after the rebuild.
So effectively it is a new engine. I am going to pull out the thermostat and
try running it without that to see if that might be causing the problem. If
that is not it then I will check to see if I have any combustion gases in
the water system. I really hope not. :(

Kurt