Hole Punches (off topic)

To: <TLKSRHOME@aol.com>, <adrian_p_higgs@yahoo.co.uk>,
Subject: Hole Punches (off topic)
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 11:56:47 -0500
Kevin,

If I ever need to punch a 16 inch hole, I will know who to call.  But how the
heck would you fit one of those in your pocket???

Jan Eyerman
(who uses a regular hole punch set purchased from Harbor Freight)

TLKSRHOME@aol.com wrote:
>       MIME Type: multipart/alternative
 ok guys-n gals, i have used a 20 mm shell casing to punch out the holes in
the wind-screen to body seal for my Alpine. I don't know how the casings
ended up in my pocket( main gun on Bradley fighting  vehicle). i knew my time

in the army was well spent!
 Also 7.62 casings work well for punching holes for various gaskets.Use the
5.56 to get an even smaller hole.Of course I have no idea how these ended up
in my pocket,but they sure help!
 It's harder to find these things in my pocket now I am in the Navy res. ,but

it still happens.
       Kevin Rodgers PTC  Seattle