Re: [Re: BBC Poll/ Best Looking Car???]

To: Ed Howard <edsonh2000@yahoo.com>, Larry Blackman <lb7777@wcrtc.net>,
Subject: Re: [Re: BBC Poll/ Best Looking Car???]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:03:00 -0500
Best looking car of all time......

maybe 1941 Lincoln Continental, maybe Jaguar XK120, maybe early XKE... the
list could go on and on.

I would rate the Alpine IV/V & Tiger as very pretty.  They might win the "best
looking in price range" for all time, but not up to the "at any cost"
competition.

Even though I consider the IV/V better looking, the one I love is the Alpine
Series I.

Jan Eyerman
1962 Hillman Minx Series IIIC Convertible (almost done!)
1973 Hillman Avenger DL (not going to win any awards for looks, but a great
little car anyway)

Ed Howard <edsonh2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
Much as I love my cars, I think the best looking car
of all time is the early Jaguar XKE.

Ed Howard Howard
Orange County, CA
1948 Playboy