Re: Help me decide!!

To: <CANISDOG@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help me decide!!
From: "Timothy R. Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 12:04:56 -0800
I took a long hard look at replacing the original wire wheels on my S1. I
got prices from British Wire Wheel and Henderson. BWW was a little cheaper.
By the time I totaled up the wheels, knock-offs, and new hubs (highly
recommended), I was way over what I could afford. I decided on Panasports
instead. Every year I go to car British car shows, I drool over the chrome
wire wheels.
If you can afford the chrome wires, go for it, you won't be sorry.

Tim