Re: Documentation wanted (fwd)

To: "R. BOULTER" <boultsoz@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: Documentation wanted (fwd)
From: "jon" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:40:36 -0600
        There should be two different ways to go with this. A wire wheel car
could certainly have worn MGB wires, as many people have swapped them.
Minilite also made knock-off alloys, that could have been used in 1965.

        For a steel wheel car, the 4X4.25 bolt circle was also used on US
Ford Falcons and six cylinder Mustangs, so almost any size bolt-on wheel
would have been readily available. Do they require a period advert or
catalog to prove existance?

        As for the J type overdrive, didn't the Commer van use them behind a
1725??

Jon Arzt
Omaha, Nebraska, USA