Re: Documentation wanted (fwd)

To: "Thomas Wiencek" <wiencek@anl.gov>
Subject: Re: Documentation wanted (fwd)
From: "R. BOULTER" <boultsoz@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:28:14 +1100
Tom,

Hi.  Thanks for your reply.

There is/was ( I'm told by the quickest Alpine racer in Oz, who spent enough
$'s to get one several years ago from the U.K.) a 3.77 diff ratio.
Availability today is probably only legend, & then has to be made into an
LSD, but he's got one in his race car. It's so effective he's thrown out the
o/drive, has a good c/ratio box & can run with the MGB's.  It was built here
at GREAT cost by a very respected name in top level competition rear ends
out here: do you want contact details to go through the Alpine owner?

A few of us here have built a oil pump & high lift roller rocker, etc mods
for racing which we thought we should make known to Alpine racers, so I'll
list them on the Alpine web in the next few days or so to (possibly) help
fellow racers. And streeters.

Re 10 tooth on 35, I'll ask around the "knowing ones"  here.

Re bits I'm looking for, I'm desperate for 42mm Webers x 2.

Cheers

Bob