Are stock TR6 engines balance externally?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Are stock TR6 engines balance externally?
From: S Mann <quicksilver_rising@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:01:36 -0700 (PDT)
As the proud owner of a 2nd hand, new in the box, Fidanza aluminum flywheel,
from TSI's special TR6 order last March......I now have one very alarming
question.

  Fidanza includes with the flywheel an instruction page that is bent on
intimidating me as well as my machinist.

  They offer up this one (as well as others) suggestion with a potential of
Pandora and her box.

  Here 'tis..

      "Since this is a CNC machined aluminum flywheel it is very close to the
correct balance, but you should always check the balance with your clutch
pressure plate and YOUR PARTICULAR ENGINE (the caps are my part) - especially
if it is an external balance configuration."

  This is a stock engine that has only 30,000 miles on it.  Other than seals, I
have no interest in pulling the guts of this engine out.  Not to mention that I
already have it back together and ready to reunite with the tranny.

  This engine will rarely see 4,000 rpm.

  Did the factory balance the engine with the dampener and flywheel (external)?
 If so, I am in BAD shape here.

  ....racing fans out there?

  Scott