Honest, reasonable Atlanta shop recommendation

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Honest, reasonable Atlanta shop recommendation
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:23:39 EDT
After almost two years of disassembly, repainting, waiting and re-assembly
I'm finally approaching the point of attempting the restart of my 6 project.
During the reassembly, I've replaced wiring harness, alternator, clutch and T/O
along with other smaller components and removed and refit motor and trans to
facilitate repaint. With very limited time available to diagnose potential
problems (and being the practical sort I am) I expect a moderate to severe bout
of frustration when I go to fire this thing up and it: a) does nothing,   b)
sputters, burps and begins to laugh or c) ignites me and the garage in a mighty
blaze of glory.

When one of the above happens, I'm planning to seek the advice of a trained
expert to bail me out.   Given the lack of time to troubleshoot I'd rather take
the almost finished project to a reasonably-priced shop and pay for the time
to get things running smoothly so that I can complete the final reassembly.

I'd appreciate any GTA or Atlanta-based listers with a recommendation for
such a shop.   Others with suggestions as to what I'm likely to forget in the
restart process would be appreciated as well.

Micky Long
1972 TR6 (hopefully about to be re-born)