Windscreen Seal

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windscreen Seal
From: "Tony and Debbie Pepe" <ajpepe@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 05:01:22 -0800
Question for the group.

I am in the process of installing the seal between the windscreen and the body
on my 74 TR6 and have two questions fro the group.

First, is there a sealing compound that should be applied between the seal and
the windscreen and the seal and the body?

The second is regarding the windscreen seal itself.  The seal is longer than
the windscreen and does not have finished ends.  How should the seal be
trimmed in relation to the windscreen so the ends seal well and look like the
factory seal ?

Thanks in advance.

Tony