Morris Minor Info wanted

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, paulknight@verizon.net
Subject: Morris Minor Info wanted
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 05:36:33 -0800 (PST)
Guys/Gals,
  I know this is not a 6 Pack question but we British Car people have to stick
together.  My name and etc is on my British Car club web site and we get a lot
of these inquiries.  If anyone can help please respond directly to Paul.
Thanks.
  Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR 6

          From:  "Paul Knight" <pknight@gulfstreambc.com>     Subject:  1963
Morris Minor        Do any of you know much about Morris Minors? I used to
drive a Morris Minor Traveler in my younger years in England and I saw one for
sale in Tarpon Springs over the weekend. It looks pretty good but I don't know
what I need to look at exactly. And the Internet seems to be a bit lean on
information thus far for U.S. versions.      The owner wants $10K. That might
be a good price or it may be a lousy one.
  Any advice would be appreciated!
  Thanks.
  Paul
  paulknight@verizon.net