Re: RE:Iron Butts

To: "Erik Sulcs" <aktifspeed@earthlink.net>, "6 Pack"
Subject: Re: RE:Iron Butts
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:21:21 -0600
 Extra, plugs, wires, points, condenser, dist cap rotor button, feeler gauges,
a test light electrical tape, oil, extra fuses,  Cell phone of course, flash
light, Bentley Manual.

 I even take an extra fuel pump and water pump w/ gaskets and sealer, a
complete set of hoses. extra length of wire, uni syn, color tune, extra carb
rebuild kit (I've got three so it's a must!!!). So you guys know I'm sick if
you didn't know it by know. Hey, It's better to have it on hand than have to
wait days for parts to arrive. Oh yeah 2 extra u joints too and some basic
hand tools. It doesn't take to many to do just about anything on a TR.

  This is for long journeys not just around town

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My 1969 TR6 restoration @
(http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration<http://groups.msn.com/Richard