RE: Headlight Conversion

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: Headlight Conversion
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:22:17 -0700
This is where I bought mine. http://www.talbotco.com/cibie_aux_lighting.htm
NFI
They are spendy and bulbs are extra. Your spending the real money on the
glass. The bulbs are a standard 55w/60w H-4 bulb I believe. Or you can install
a relay and go for 100w.

They also have Cibie auxillary lighting.

I also just did a google search and found quite a few results.

Shawn J. Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO