Re: Headlight Conversion

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Subject: Re: Headlight Conversion
From: Bill <william.mcintire@wright.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 16:50:44 -0500
HOKAY - y'all have my interest up.
My '70 has Cibie (sp?) 'Z' Beams in it...well for about the last 33
years anyway. I like the beam patterns on both high and lo beams, you
can see stuff before you hit it giving you ducking optoins. I understand
these lights are NLA. Does anyone know if the modern replacements have
decent light coverage or are they just bright? Have another funny lookin
furrin car I'd like to put somethin similar in.

Any help appreciated.
Bill    '70 6