TR 250 Tires Size- Will 195/75R15 work ??

To: <Robert.P.Waldrop@USA.dupont.com>
Subject: TR 250 Tires Size- Will 195/75R15 work ??
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 18:56:05 -0500
Hi Robert,

Wow!  Quite the woman. Keep her.

Well I think the difference will be small.  Unfortunately I had to replace
my Michelin 185 Redlines. At close to $200/tire, fiscal reality set in.  I
used Cooper195/75 R15s.

The worst that will happen is that your speedo may be off  by a couple of
mph. There is a calculator for this somewhere. I think you will find that
the difference is diddley/squat.

If it was me, I would not spend the money to replace them unless I was
putting on Michelin for concours originality purposes. On the other hand
what was it that she ordered?  If they sent you the wrong tire, they should
be obligated to correct the mistake without charge. Again, I would probably
not fuss with it.

Regards,
John Cyg.
Jalopy CC52927LO