RE: Differential Bearings and Trailing Arm Bolts

To: "'Robert M. Lang'" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: RE: Differential Bearings and Trailing Arm Bolts
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:48:52 -0400
Didn't mean to sound like I'm complaining about the markup, just stating
an observation.
I doubt there are many out there who have spent more with TRF than me. I
value them and Moss and any other TR supplier, but I wouldn't be looking
for bearings if TRF or Moss had them in stock. If it isn't important for
them to spend the time finding and stocking alternate sources for
quality differential bearings and seals, I certainly don't feel guilty
for doing so and offering my findings to other enthusiasts who have a
similar need.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO