RE: Radios & Sparkplugs

To: "'Jim Farris'" <jfarris@troyst.edu>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Radios & Sparkplugs
From: "Gary R." <techpartners@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 16:35:31 -0400
Jim -

I recently put in a Pioneer DEH-P3600 AM/FM/CD + FM Ready receiver, along
with 4" JBL GTO425 speakers in the front kneepads. I couldn't hear the music
well while cruising so I added two Kicker KB600 enclosures to the back
deck... Now EVERYONE can hear my music while cruising.. LOL

I got everything from crutchfield.com. My facia had already been shaved a
bit by the looks of it, and it slid right in nice and tight, not hitting
anything. While the receiver is a little complicated for my taste, it
performs quite well.

Gary R.
http://www.icer.net/TR6.html
74 TR6